Wednesday, June 6, 2012

3 reasons to choose HCG Triumph

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! Not much going on for me weight loss wise today. I actually gained 1.4 lbs. I forgot to eat my fruit servings, my Melba Toast, and I think I was short on water yesterday. I'm not getting discouraged, today is already much better! I've already had 3 liters of water, and I didn't forget to eat my apple!

Today, I want to do something a little different. This post is going to be less like a journal, but it still has some important information that all of you should know.

I can't be classified as a crash dieter. In fact, I can count on one hand how may diets I've tried. With all the other diets out there it can be overwhelming when trying to decide the right one for you. And I get it, why choose HCG over some of those other diets that let you eat bacon? Trust me, I needed answers.

 Here are my 3 reasons for choosing HCG Triumph.

1. It's all-natural- There are several types of HCG out there. Many drops that are sold online or in grocery stores are hormone free. I'm here to tell you, those are a waste of money. Triumph drops contain natural HCG. They also contains amino acids. Those ingredients are crucial to the release of fat and the promotion of appetite control! Not only that, but all the supporting products sold by HCG Triumph are all-natural. Eating more naturally is something I've been wanting to do even before I decided to lose weight. There are so many artificial ingredients in a lot of diet products that are on the market. Some of those cause cancer, or stomach problems. Even if you aren't currently using Triumph products, make sure the supplements you're forking out money for are actually helping you and not hurting you.

2. The quick results help me stay motivated- The thought of losing one pound a week is so discouraging to me! I have over 100 lbs to lose and I'd like it to take less than 100 weeks. My mom tried HCG Triumph and I was surprised at her weight loss. The more I was exposed to the diet the more I realized this was an alternative to those fad diets. It's been around for decades. I was amazed to see a 4 lb loss after my first low calorie day! That was just one day. This diet is extremely difficult, but the results are instant gratification. Stepping on the scale has become less terrifying and more motivating.

3. It's teaching me life-long healthy habits- The great thing about the HCG diet is that it really helps you reset all those bad habits you picked up in college, or after you got married, or when you started working 50 hours a week. So far, I've realized that it only takes a few minutes to put together lunch for the next day. Not only am I saving money by avoiding restaurants, but sticking to my diet. This diet has also opened my eyes to how important portion control is. It's so easy to overeat. When you understand portion control you realize you don't necessarily need a lot of food to be full, just the right amount and combination of healthy foods. Even though I won't be eating 500 calories forever, the habits I'm learning now can be applied to my life after I finish the diet.

If you're on HCG, how did you go about choosing it? If you aren't on a diet, what are some of the things you think about before starting one? Leave your comments below!


23 comments:

  1. Hello I tried the hcg nigen from walmaart and nearly past out. The taste is unbarable is taste like mint and poop and it makes you naseous. i thought i was pregnant. I really want to lose weight fast and right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I recommend HCG Triumph. It's pretty tasteless, it really suppresses my appetite, and I have been able to stick to the diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am about to start the HCG diet.. I ordered the HCG1234 . Both my sister and BIL used it and worked wonders for them... I stumbled across your blog looking for more info on the diet....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK Rochelle! I am here to answer questions! :) What do you want to know?

      Delete
  4. awesome blog. Where did you get your HCG I would like to purchase some but keep seeing reviews online about stores that are not reliable. Thanks in advance. Also im still learning about the diet is there a cal/day that you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use drops from HCGDiet.com :). I do 500 calories per day when I'm on phase 2. The drops I get from HCGDiet.com, HCG Triumph Drops, have an appetite suppressant in them that helps be stick to my diet.

      Delete
    2. Great information, and you're looking great too!
      I'm starting my second round of HCG and thinking of using another brand. I had success on the first round, but it turns out the brand I was using doesn't necessarily have the HCG in it.
      Does HCG triumph definitely have the HCG in it?
      Thanks. :-)

      Delete
    3. Thank you Lowery. Appreciate the response. :)

      Delete
  5. its day 7 and I had a spoonful of peanut butter I felt so weak and light headed :(
    Did u ever do something like that? I feel bad, but my body thanks me. So I dont regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I am a Pharmacy Student, assessing the use of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) drugs in accelerating weight loss. Firstly, I visited the webpage www.hcgdiet.com and I find that the information listed there is absolutely incorrect. HCG was used in 1954 to treat hypogonadism (sort of like male impotency, and can also treat female infertility conditions)...and it is not approved by the American Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for weight loss. The company is market these "natural" and "homeopathic" forms of HCG hormone, under a very-low calorie restricted diet (that can cause fainting, dizziness, kidney gallstones, irregular heartbeat, and mineral imbalance.) You're puting yourself more under harmsway by using these HCG drops that are diluted with alcohol, and other substances that are not exactly "safe". Please consider all sources, such as www.fda.com or The Hormone Foundation or even the Medline for more information.

    The only reason that you may appear to lose weight is due to severly restricted dietary consumption of 500 calories (one at least needs a 2000 calorie diet to keep a healthy body, and mind)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear anonymous, I've never taken any hcg product, but I know a lot of people who have used oral Hcg drops to lose weight and kept it off for good. Who cares if the facts about why it was created match up with the website.. As long as it works..Btw, are you really going to pretend the FDA cares about the side effects. They are probably just pissed off that pharmaceutical lobbyists aren't able to pad their wallets as much, now that you can buy it online...

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thats awesome. I was looking for a true brand instead of hcg knockoffs and i ordered hcg1234 do you kno if its legit??? Wish i would have saw this first :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I'm aware, HCG1234 doesn't contain the hormone.

      Delete
  9. Great blog and very intersting reading. I do have to ask though, is this completely indepdent or are you compensated in anywy by anyone to post this blog in support of HCG Triumph?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question! As I have mentioned in previpus posts, I work for HCG Triumph as their social media manager. When i started i had no intention of doing the diet, but I saw all the success stories on facebook and decided to give it a try.

      Delete
    2. Great question! As I have mentioned in previpus posts, I work for HCG Triumph as their social media manager. When i started i had no intention of doing the diet, but I saw all the success stories on facebook and decided to give it a try.

      Delete
  10. Hi im on day 10 of the vlcd and i have lost 11.7 pounds and i was wondering if i was doing something wrong was unddr the impression that i wouldve lost more in 10 days any advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're doing everything perfectly fine. Average weight loss is 1 pound per day. :)

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete